This section of Skill Miner project navigates you through different categories of online learning platforms. Here you can find the hottest opportunities for you. The current categories are:
- Chris Croft on Udemy, a nice opportunity to push your financial education.
- Cryptocurrency and ICO’s explained. Pay-or-not-to-pay for this on udemy.
- How to become a blogger. An exhaustive guideline from Daniel Boehm.
- How to get on board of Blockchain and Crypto in 2018
- Kaizen certified?
- 6 Sigma Black Belt. Martial arts in process management.
- Lifting the curtain on Strategic Management basics with MSI Certified
- Why you should worry about Change Management
- The best Supply Chain Management online training ever on edx.org.
- Why you should not pay for this course on edx.org.
- 3 must have courses making material mechanics simple.
- Supply Chain Fundamentals explained by MITx.
The list of categories will grow within the time. Also, you can find aggregated articles with a list of courses you may take to develop a certain skill. These articles include an exhaustive summary upon how much time and effort you have to invest in different online courses. As a part of such articles, you can download different excel calculators. These articles are united in one category called
SkillMiner’s skill ratings are given based on the following evaluation. Description of each program and course includes a list of skills and competencies, which they help to develop. It is also specified which entry level you should have to successfully finish them. Based on it, the evaluation is given. It is based on interaction experience. Comparison of how close the actual course content to the expected one.